We are big believers in Amazon here at Kathryn & Leigh. We love to order everything from the everyday essentials to the one of a kind finds. We want to share all of these with you so you can enjoy some great amazon finds too. Here are our favorite finds this month!
- These slides are available in so many colors. I am obsessed with them & they are so comfortable. Perfect for Summer !
- Vitamin C Serums can cost an arm and a leg. This one is under $30, and I’ve reordered multiple times! I use morning and night before applying my moisturizer!
- My hair has been chemically treated for decades, so I love to use this shampooby Mixed Chicks. It’s sulfate free and this one is specifically for color and chemical treated hair. I’m obsessed – it leaves my hair feeling like it’s never been touched by chemicals before.
- Amuse Society is quickly becoming one of my favorite, middle-of-the-road price range brands. This maxi is under $100, and I love the bright blue color and the unique floral pattern.
- I have multiple essential oil diffusers in my home. Although this one is one of the cheaper ones I have, it may be one of my favorites. I love the natural wood look & it has a 1 hour or 3 hour timer. To be so small, it makes my house smell AMAZING.
- These Karen Walker inspired round sunnies are $10! You can’t go wrong with tortoise shell shades. They go with everything!
- ThisCoconut Milk Scrub is the best exfoliating scrub I’ve tried yet. The almond and grape seed oils are great for hydration too!
- I wear BB cream everyday instead of foundation. This is my go-to. It is a little on the pricey side, but it takes very little for full coverage so it does last longer!
- I feel that ALL moms can relate to this one, I heat up my coffee at least 5 times every morning, but my husband got me this mug for Christmas and it has changed the game for me. It actually keeps my coffee hot for such a long time!
- I am obsessed with this Jergen’s Instant Sun Tanning Mousse. I am trying to be more cautious about my skin having so much sun exposure, but I love a good tan & this stuff works wonders. I highly recommend using a tanning mit for this because it does dry in 60 seconds . I use this one!
We hope you are able to enjoy and love some of our favorites from Amazon & let us know if you try any of these !